1 packet rice noodles ~ soak till soften then drained the water Garlic ~ crushed Chicken or prawns Fish balls (I don't have fish balls, so I omit this) Enough water 2 Chicken cubes Vegetables to your liking eg. carrots, chinese cabbage, celery Salt to taste (I didn't put any) Oil for cooking
1. Heat a bit of oil and add the crushed garlic.
2. When it starts to splutter, add the chicken or prawn. Then the fish balls.
3. Add water so that it won't be too dry.
4. Put in the chicken cubes and salt if necessary. Stir well.
5. Add in the hard vegetables like carrots and celery.
6. Then add in the rice noodles. Stir to combine.
7. Finally add in the soft vegetables, eg chinese cabbage.
8. Stir fry for a few minutes and remove from heat.