1.5 liter water
1 tea spoon salt
2 Indian bay leaf
1/2 (500 g) Chicken
3 tea spoon margarine
Grind these following items:
1 tea spoon Black pepper
5 pieces Garlic
5 Candle Nuts
Prepare the chili sauce (Sambal): 15 pcs red chili - boiled and grinded them.
2 tea spoon of Roasted peanut - grinded them.
2 tea spoon of Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap)
1 tea spoon of lemon juice
Side Items: 150 g bean sprouts.
75 g vermicelli,wash it in the warm water to make it soft.
2 chicken eggs, boiled, cut into small pieces
2 tea spoon of Roasted peanut
75 g Cassava chips
2 tea spoon of Fried onion
1 green onion leaves cut into small pieces
1 chinese celery cut into small pieces
How to cook :
1. Boil the water with salt, indian bay leaves and galangga. Put the chicken meat, boiled them until it's tender.
2. Lift the chicken out,and then fry it until its color become yellow brown and dry it.
3. Shredded the chicken meat into small slices.
4. Stir the Blue band margarine in the frying pan and fry the spices until it smells delicious. Added the spices to the chicken broth water.
5. Reduce the heat to low and wait until it boils.
How to prepare:
1. Put the shredded chicken into small bowl and add the bean sprouts,vermicelli,and the boiled egg.
2. Pour the hot chicken broth into the bowl. Add the roasted peanuts,cassava chips, fried onion, green onion leaves, dan chinese celery.