- 1.5 liter water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 2 Indian bay leaf
- 1 Laos
- 1/2 (500 g) Chicken
- 3 tea spoon margarine
Grind these following items:
- 1 tea spoon Black pepper
- 5 pieces Garlic
- 5 Candle Nuts
Prepare the chili sauce (Sambal):
- 15 pcs red chili - boiled and grinded them.
- 2 tea spoon of Roasted peanut - grinded them.
- 2 tea spoon of Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap)
- 1 tea spoon of lemon juice
- 150 g bean sprouts.
- 75 g vermicelli,wash it in the warm water to make it soft.
- 2 chicken eggs, boiled, cut into small pieces
- 2 tea spoon of Roasted peanut
- 75 g Cassava chips
- 2 tea spoon of Fried onion
- 1 green onion leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 chinese celery cut into small pieces
How to cook :
- Boil the water with salt, indian bay leaves and galangga. Put the chicken meat, boiled them until it's tender.
- Lift the chicken out,and then fry it until its color become yellow brown and dry it.
- Shredded the chicken meat into small slices.
- Stir the Blue band margarine in the frying pan and fry the spices until it smells delicious. Added the spices to the chicken broth water.
- Reduce the heat to low and wait until it boils.
- Put the shredded chicken into small bowl and add the bean sprouts,vermicelli,and the boiled egg.
- Pour the hot chicken broth into the bowl. Add the roasted peanuts,cassava chips, fried onion, green onion leaves, dan chinese celery.
Foto : Istimewa