- 500 gr beef or internals,
- 100 gr bean sprouts,
- 80 gr rice noodles,
- 60 gr Indonesian parsley,
- 60 gr scallions,
- 60 gr ginger,
- 1 lime,
- salt and pepper.
- Boil meat until done. Drain and cut into bite-sized slices.
- Remove the tails of bean sprouts, boil until half done Boil rice noodles separately
- Keep these in separate plates
- Cut Indonesian parsley and scallions Grind shallots, and brown it for a little bit Skin and cut ginger
- Make beef stock using beef bones boiled in water for about an hour.
- Remove bones, and put in salt, pepper, ginger, and shallots.
- Serve the soto by putting the beef, bean sprouts, noodles into a bowl.
- Pour soup into it.
- Sprinkle with Indonesian parsley and scallions
Foto : Istimewa
Thanks for reading Soto Madura (Madura Soup). Please share...!